IEEE Computer Society. Computer Magazine special issue on e-Government Interoperability. Call for Papers. 02/08/2013Posted by El Blog de Estratic in e-Government, Interoperabilidad, Interoperability.
Important topics for this special issue on e-government interoperability, include, but are not limited to:
- interoperability and security and privacy in e-government;
- open government and interoperability;
- e-government interoperability and smart cities;
- infrastructure for e-government cloud computing, (government cloud) and interoperability;
- dimensions of e-government interoperability (semantic, technical and organizational);
- interoperability and governance;
- e-government interoperability maturity models and evaluation;
- e-government interoperability strategy and frameworks;
- interoperability in e-justice
Articles should be original and understandable to a broad audience of computer science and engineering professionals. All manuscripts are subject to peer review on both technical merit and relevance to Computer’s readership. Accepted papers will be professionally edited for content and style.
The guest editors for this special issue are:
- Carlos E. Jiménez, IEEE Computer Society e-Government STC;
- Agusti Solanas, Universitat Rovira i Virgili;
- Francisco Falcone, Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Final submissions due: 1 February 2014
- Acceptance notification: 1 May 2014
- Final papers due: 1 June 2014
- Publication date: September 2014.
For author guidelines and information on how to submit a manuscript electronically, visit: